Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Scrappin Doodles

So I have been hesitant to post some things that I have created before really understanding and looking at the Scrappin Doodles new license policy!  I bought a license, which is now posted on my blog.  I also have to credit them and make sure that I do not post anything for free that is not in a locked pdf format.  Done and Done!  To celebrate my new license, here is a letter template using some cute little Scrappin Doodles artwork!  I read my students a "Berenstain Bears" camping book to build some background knowledge.  Then we wrote letters to our "eighth grade buddies" who were leaving to camp for three days on their outdoor education trip.  Whatever you decide to do with this letter template, enjoy!
*Artwork provided by Scrappin Doodles.

1 comments:

Vintage Teacher said...

Hi Jodi,

When you get a chance would you email me at
vintageteacher at comcast dot net

Thanks,
Vintage Teacher

Post a Comment