Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

❀Back To School Student Information Card


Hey Everyone!

SO I work at a year round school in the Chicago Suburbs. It is a school of choice, but it is still a public school, and our first day of school is on Wednesday! I am back in full swing now getting everything ready for my classroom, so I am ready to share some helpful things with you! I am creating some back to school units, and I will share these soon. I want my new crop of cuties to test some things out before I post them. For now though, the link below is a "Student Information Card" that we pass out each year. It is really helpful to make sure you have all the information you need about each student at your finger tips! I usually put these in a tabbed binder, and then I also use this as my call log.



0 comments:

Post a Comment